Weddings / Events
Molly Morgan provides idyllic surrounds for any function be it weddings, birthday celebrations or corporate events.
By selecting Molly Morgan Vineyard, you obtain exclusive use of the estate to orchestrate the perfect function.
Your guests will be enchanted by the picturesque location and you will have lasting memories to cherish for years to come.
Weddings at Molly Morgan Vineyard
Congratulations on your engagement and thank you for your interest in Molly Morgan Vineyard as your wedding venue. Your wedding day is one the most significant and beautiful days of your life and deserves a unique setting which is picturesque, tranquil and private.
Molly Morgan Vineyard is situated on 60 acres , nestled on a gentle ridge in Talga Road, Lovedale. Our homestead overlooks acres of our award winning planted vines and dam with the Molly Morgan plains and Brokenback mountain range framing the backdrop of this stunning setting.
Of an evening, kangaroos gather by the edge of the dam to relax under the massive eucalypts , while in the mornings, hot air balloons dot the sky.
All around is nature at its most glorious .
When you have your wedding at Molly Morgan Vineyard, you are free to make all the decisions regarding your wedding day. You are not locked into wedding packages as offered by the other commercial venues in the Hunter Valley, nor do you have to share the venue with other people.
At Molly Morgan, you close the front gate and the estate is yours !
It is your day and therefore your choice. You decide the number of guests , the style of wedding , type of catering and have control of the cost. Guests have a number of accommodation choices, all within minutes of Molly.
You might desire to be a bare-foot princess in Camilla Franks or opt for a designer creation by Vera Wang. Arrive by limousine or horse drawn coach.
The choice is yours to make this important day simply unforgettable !
Alternatively , you can use the services of our preferred wedding planner , Rachel Roy of Essential Events
The Wedding Ceremony
Molly Morgan Vineyard provides the ideal setting for your special day. To enjoy the exclusive use of the estate and the 4 bedroom homestead for 2 nights, a site fee of $3500.00 will apply.
Our caretaker will be on hand to welcome you to the Molly Morgan Homestead and later to farewell you on departure.
Because we take great pride in our estate and the natural surrounds, we have a strict no confetti policy.
Molly Morgan Vineyard will offer our premium wines at our exclusive discount prices for your reception. Please note you are required to order from our selection of wines for your wedding reception. Depending on the number of guests, you will be required to order a minimum amount of cases of red and white wines.
There are many choices of local accommodation near Molly Morgan. We are happy to provide suggestions, if required.
The management of Molly Morgan Vineyard can however offer suggestions as to outstanding service providers, such as wedding planners, who have previously organised successful and beautiful weddings at Molly Morgan.
Indicate on the booking form for suppliers list to be emailed.
Please contact us to discuss dates or arrange an inspection of the property on +61 2 4930 7695 or email@example.com
We look forward to making your wedding day memorable.
Venue Hire at Molly Morgan Vineyard
The price includes the use of the homestead & grounds for your wedding. Venue hire commences from 12.00 noon Friday to 12.00 noon Sunday, providing access for the venue set-up and accommodation for eight (8) persons for two (2) nights in our homestead.
Grand Total $3,500.00 *
*For mid-week functions please contact us to discuss rates.
For details of our recommended suppliers for all marquees, chairs, tables, caterers, wait staff, florists, transport and photographers etc please contact us.
Simply fill in your details below, this is a tentative booking and is not confirmed until we contact you.
Call: Sara 02 4930 7695 for availability.
For more information on what to see and do in the area including great restaurants and attractions, see our ‘Events’ page or go to www.lovedalehuntervalley.com.au
- Accommodation: The homestead at MMV is designed to accommodate only 8 people.
- Check-in and departure is at noon, unless previously agreed in writing.
- No parties or gatherings are permitted in the homestead or on the estate, other than the booked function.
- Our vineyard manager will be on hand to welcome you to Molly Morgan and there to bid you farewell. Our vineyard manager for vineyard management purposes may need to be on site at times during the function but MMV will minimise any interruption to the function.
- Noise Curfew: MMV is zoned rural / residential , therefore curfews must be applied, as per Council Regulations. All outdoor or loud music must be turned off at 10.30 pm.
- Transport: Guests are to arrive & depart by bus shuttle service. MMV can arrange transport at cost if requested.
- Guest Curfew: All guests must depart the property by 11 pm. Arrangements for bus collection at this time must be made and confirmed to MMV prior to the function.
- Marquee / Tents: Must have solid timber floors and must not be placed on lawns for more than 48 hours.
- Rubbish: Must be removed from the property at the conclusion of the booking. Any rubbish not removed will be disposed of at cost.
- Insurance: We recommend that you take out Wedding / Events Insurance.
- Booking: A completed BOOKING FORM is to be emailed to MMV accompanied with a 50 % deposit & security bond , totalling $2750.00 paid either with credit card or by bank transfer. MMV will approve the booking by acceptance of the deposit and security bond The second payment of $1750.00 is to be made five months prior to the wedding date. The $1000.00 security bond will be refunded 7 days after the event, following an inspection by the vineyard manager.
- A minimum wine purchase from the selection of Molly Morgan Vineyard stock of white and red wines is required. Wines must be purchased on the basis of one bottle per adult guest over the age of 18 years. MoMo Wine Club prices are offered which are approximately 30% less than recommended retail price. Purchases remain the booker’s property and can be retained. The booker is free to arrange other beverages if required in addition to the above purchase.
- Cancellation: In the unfortunate case of cancellation, the following fees will apply: More than 270 days prior All payments are refunded, less $500 administration fee. 269 days to 92 days prior Initial 50 % deposit is forfeited. 91 days or less All payments forfeited, unless the property can be re-booked for the same dates. MMV will use its best endeavours to secure a re-booking. If the MMV becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances or force majeure , you will be notified in writing and MMV will endeavour to find you alternative accommodation/ property elsewhere. All monies will be refunded. MMV will not be liable for any damage or loss caused by cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances or force majeure..
- Excess Damage Bond: Your credit card details will be held as security bond from the date of your arrival until your departure. Credit card details will be destroyed after an inspection of the property has been carried out and provided the property has been left in the same condition as upon your arrival. You will be contacted if any damage has been found prior to your credit card being charged. The organiser of the function is financially liable for any damage sustained to the estate property, fixtures or fittings whether through their own actions or those of their guests . The credit card bond will only be used for damages which exceed the $1000 security bond provided as per clause 11.
- Breakages & loses to the property are to be reported to MMV manager at the time of occurrence.
- At no time are guests to interfere with the trellising , vines , farm equipment or work sheds on the property . Swimming in any of the dams is prohibited. MMV is in a rural area. Wildlife can be expected.
- Liability: Molly Morgan Vineyard takes all due care but accepts no responsibility for any, injury, loss or damage to any person or to merchandise, goods and other property of any guest on the property
- Pets are not permitted at MMV.
- Confetti: We have a strict no paper confetti rule.
- Description of the property: MMV is a working vineyard and as such, its appearance changes with the seasons and weather patterns. All care is taken to ensure the property is presented at its best.